Substation Automation Services
Programmable and networkable Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs) are replacing old electromechanical devices in order to improve visibility and control of the transmission and distribution system. Continuous monitoring and control of critical equipment helps detect fault events and prevent outages before they become a problem.
Substation IED Integration with HMI
FEC Technologies' substation automation products and services provide immediate access to device data; simplify installation, operation, and maintenance; and enhance enterprise-wide access to substation data.
Flexible, Expandable HMI
- Industry standard architectures
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET®
- Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Edition
- OPC Systems OPC-Controls.NET®
Intelligent Electronic Device (IED) Integration
- Industry standard devices, including GE, Cybectec, Schweitzer, Satec, Areva
- Industry standard protocols, including DNP, SEL, Modbus, Ethernet
- Legacy devices
Custom Screens and Custom Content
- Live and historical data logging
- Animated presentation
- Network-friendly: No DCOM
- Expanding with 3rd party .NET control
FEC Technologies provides enterprise-wide access to IED data in a highly secure environment. Operational and non-operational information is integrated into your existing IT infrastructure so critical decisions can be made timely and accurately. All systems comply with NERC CIP (Critical Infrastructure Protection) standards to ensure the security of all your cyber assets.
SUBSTATION HMI Architecture